When you are in Court for a criminal offence, you need and deserve the best advice and representation. It’s a stressful time, particularly if your liberty is at stake. You need a lawyer you can trust, one that will get the very best result for you.
As an experienced and highly respected criminal lawyer I will endeavour to obtain the best possible result for you, and provide you with all of your options. Criminal Law requires an in depth knowledge of the law and court systems as well as a practical experience in dealing with the police, public prosecutors and the court system.
I have had decades of providing practical advice and strong representation in all criminal jurisdictions, including the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Family Court, Federal Magistrates Court, Full Court of the Licensing Court and the Court of Criminal Appeal.
I appear in all courts locally, as well as the Central Coast, regional NSW and Sydney.
I can assist you with all aspects of your criminal matter including attending with you at the police station, making an application for bail on your behalf if required and representing you in court.
I have extensive experience in traffic matters, from speeding offences, drink driving through to very serious driving matters involving the death of a person.
I can advise you on all available defences, as well as assist you with any leniency appeals.
I have a very strong association with members of the criminal Bar, so where required, can engage a barrister to advise and appear for you.
I can provide you with advice and representation in all areas of criminal law including:
- Traffic matters – negligent and dangerous driving, drink driving and driving under the influence of drugs, appeals and quashing habitual traffic offender declarations
- Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm
- Apprehended Violence Orders (Domestic/Personal)
- Assault, Resist and Hinder Police
- Bail Applications
- Break and Enter
- Common Assault
- Committal Hearings
- Firearm Offences
- Malicious Damage of Property
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Offensive Language or Conduct
- Possess Prohibited Drug
- Recklessly / Maliciously Cause Grievous Bodily Harm or Reckless Wounding
- Sexual and/or Indecent Assault
- Supplying Prohibited Drugs